CLINT WALKER 5×3 card signed in black sharpie Signature: “Clint Walker”. 4¾x2¾. With pencil notations on verso in unknown hand. Screen and television actor Clint Walker, born Norman Eugene Walker in Hartford, Illinois in 1927, is best known for his role as Cheyenne Bodie on Cheyenne, the 1955-1963 series that popularized the Western genre. Walker would later reprise the role in an episode of TV’s Kung Fu: The Legend Continues in 1995. He also starred in a number of films, including The Ten Commandments (1956), None But the Brave (1965), The Night of the Grizzly (1966) and The Dirty Dozen (1967), and voiced a role in the 1998 film, Small Soldiers. He has also been seen in made-for-TV movies, the miniseries Centennial (1978), and in guest roles in several TV shows, including a recurring role as Cal Jasper on 77 Sunset Strip (1963). Lightly toned. Otherwise in fine condition. – Please contact us if you have any questions or require additional information. DOCUMENT 277988
- Makes a memorable one-of-a-kind gift or unique centerpiece for your home or office!
- Use the Amazon “Make an Offer” option and get a quick response today!
- UACC registered dealer #RD110 and long-standing member of the Manuscript Society – In business since 1981.
- We only sell 100% authentic autographs & manuscripts and every purchase is backed by a certificate of authenticity recognized by every major insurance company around the world – Buy with confidence!
- We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding this or any other piece. We have an outstanding reputation for the thoroughness of our research, for our business integrity and for our service to our clients.