PAUL FIX Rare personal handwritten letter from the actor to a good friend Autograph Letter signed: “Paul Fix” in black ink, 1p, 5×6¾. Santa Monica, California, no date. Written to “Dear Warren”. In full: “Glad you got the pictures I sent. Wish you luck in your new job. I’m going away for a while so will write you when I return. Keep up the good work & know I always wish you the best and know I am very proud of you. Your good friend”. Paul Fix (1901-1983) appeared in dozens of Westerns in the 1930s, largely playing characters that were villainous or untrustworthy. From 1933-1973, he appeared in 24 films with John Wayne, whom he had befriended in the mid-1930s. His most familiar role was as North Fork’s honest, but often ineffectual Marshall Micah Torrance on the TV series The Rifleman, which was televised on ABC from 1958-1963. Normal mailing fold. Minor adhesive residue on verso (no show-through). Otherwise, fine condition. – Please contact us if you have any questions or require additional information. DOCUMENT 298047
- Makes a memorable one-of-a-kind gift or unique centerpiece for your home or office!
- Use the Amazon “Make an Offer” option and get a quick response today!
- UACC registered dealer #RD110 and long-standing member of the Manuscript Society – In business since 1981.
- We only sell 100% authentic autographs & manuscripts and every purchase is backed by a certificate of authenticity recognized by every major insurance company around the world – Buy with confidence!
- We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding this or any other piece. We have an outstanding reputation for the thoroughness of our research, for our business integrity and for our service to our clients.