SAMUEL L. CLEMENS [MARK TWAIN] Popular American author and lecturer. ANS: “S.L. Clemens”, 1p, 3¾x1¾. In full: “The family join (sic) me in kindest regards & best wishes. Truly yrs”. Among the writings of the popular humorist and lecturer are The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (1876), The Prince and the Pauper (1882), Huckleberry Finn (1884) and A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court (1889). In July 1895, Mark Twain began a year-long lecture tour that took him, his wife Olivia and his daughter Clara to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India and Africa. Lightly creased, horizontal fold touches top portions of the “S”, “L” and “Cl”. Overall, fine condition. – Please contact us if you have any questions or require additional information. DOCUMENT 254804
- Makes a memorable one-of-a-kind gift or unique centerpiece for your home or office!
- Use the Amazon “Make an Offer” option and get a quick response today!
- UACC registered dealer #RD110 and long-standing member of the Manuscript Society – In business since 1981.
- We only sell 100% authentic autographs & manuscripts and every purchase is backed by a certificate of authenticity recognized by every major insurance company around the world – Buy with confidence!
- We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding this or any other piece. We have an outstanding reputation for the thoroughness of our research, for our business integrity and for our service to our clients.