From the personal collection of DGA Director, Jack M Sell: This very RARE Set-Used COSTUME piece is direct from the set of “SUPERMAN” in England – this rare piece is framed inside an acid free sealed case with a gold colored description plaque mounted under it…this CAPE piece was actually used in the “James Bond Stage” at Pinewood Studios, (Warner Bros.) where they filmed Superman! This “SUPERMAN” cape piece Display is creatively displayed with the Original engraved Description Plaque in a modern plexiglass FRAME…a great Display just ready to display in your Media Room, Office or Museum! Your get a Great SUPERMAN Original Screen-Worn CLOTH piece from the CHRISTOPHER REEVE “Superman” COSTUME CAPE, engraved gold colored Description PLAQUE…of course, you also get 2 Certificates of Authenticity that guarantees the PROP genuine for life.
- *CERTIFICATE of AUTHENTICITY for the ARTIFACT!
- *The DISPLAY measures approximately 6″ Long x 4″ High x 1″ Deep…the carefully cut piece of costume measures approximately 1/4″.
- * This “SUPERMAN” Costume Piece is mounted inside an acid-free sealed case…each piece may vary slightly from the photo in this ad since each artifact is cut individually and are “one of a kind.”
- *Original Screen-Worn CLOTH piece from CHRISTOPHER REEVE “Superman” COSTUME
- *This Collection is displayed in a plexiglass Frame with an engraved Description PLAQUE